How can we help?
Internship License (Pre-Level I)
Before you can submit for a level I license, you must apply for your internship license through NMPED. Resources for...
Online Portfolio for Alternative Licensure (Level I)
Resources for applying for and submitting your OPAL portfolio to gain a Level I license.
Professional Development Dossier (Level I-III)
Resources for submission and advancement of the Dossier.
Same Level Licensure (Level II-III)
Resources for renewing licenses.
Help with account issues, activation and registration through TeachNM.
Resources and support for Dossier and OPAL Reviewers.
Resources including Teacher of the Year, Rosters and general licensure information.
Commonly Asked Questions and resources for VoiceNM.
- How do I get my level 1 license?
- What tests do I need to take for initial licensure?
- What types of Alternative licensure are available?
- What are the requirements for Alternative Licensure?
- What comes before a Level I license?
- Do I need to teach for all 3 years of the internship license?
- How do I teach using OPAL (Online Portfolio Alternative Licensure)?
- If I taught all 5 years on my level 1 license and did not complete my dossier can I receive an extension?
- When will my OPAL portfolio be reviewed?
- I recieved a "Does Not Meet" on a strand, what resources are available for OPAL resubmission?
- Can I advance to a level III if I am not currently employed?
- Can I submit my dossier as one file, or individual strands?
- How do I move to a Level II License?
- How do I submit my dossier?
- How do I advance to Level II without the dossier as an effective teacher?
- How can I advance to level III without using the dossier?
- I submitted my dossier before the deadline, can I resubmit after the window closes?
- What is the submission deadline for Dossiers?
- I recieved a "Does Not Meet" on a strand, what resources are available for resubmission?
- What is the difference between the Online Portfolio for Alternative Licensure and Professional Development Dossier?
- Can you have my audio/video recordings checked to make sure they work before I submit my dossier?
- Why can't I renew my Level I license online?
- My account says I have an expired Level I license, but my license is current, why can't I login?
- Password requirements for teachNM accounts
- Should I delete the strands in my directory if I am resubmitting?
- Do PDD reviewers have to have a current license to review?
- How can I get information on how to become a Dossier Reviewer?
- Superintendent/Principal Signature form for Teacher of the Year Application
- What is the status of my submission?
- I already have a New Mexico license. I want a different license, what do I need to do?
- I recently got married, should I submit my license under my maiden name?
- Online Three Tired Licensure system start to finish
- Session 22 opens July 15th at 12:01AM
- How do I search and add Teachers/Administrators so that districts can manage adding their own teachers?
- Issues submitting a survey