How can we help?
Internship License (Pre-Level I)
Before you can submit for a level I license, you must apply for your internship license through NMPED. Resources for...
Professional Development Dossier (Level I-III)
Resources for submission and advancement of the Dossier.
Same Level Licensure (Level II-III)
Resources for renewing licenses.
Help with account issues, activation and registration through TeachNM.
Resources and support for Dossier and OPAL Reviewers.
Resources for general licensure questions
- When should I start working on my Dossier?
- How do I submit my dossier?
- How do I advance to Level II or Level III without the dossier?
- If I submitted my dossier before the deadline, can I resubmit after the window closes?
- What is the submission deadline for Dossiers?
- I recieved a "Does Not Meet" on a strand, what resources are available for resubmission?
- Can I advance to a level III if I am not currently employed?
- Can you have my audio/video recordings checked to make sure they work before I submit my dossier?
- How do I renew my licenses?
- Renew your license using the Same Level Licensure Portal
- Why can't I renew my Level I license online?
- Why can't I login to my TeachNM account?
- Password requirements for teachNM accounts
- Should I delete the strands in my directory if I am resubmitting?
- How do I create a new Reviewer account?
- How often do I need to attend Reviewer Training?
- Do PDD reviewers have to have a current license to review?
- How can I get information on how to become a Dossier Reviewer?
- Where do I update my Reviewer Profile?
- Reviewer guidelines and best practices
- How long does it take for my Dossier to be reviewed?
- What is the status of my submission?
- I recently got married, should I submit my license under my maiden name?
- Online Three Tired Licensure system start to finish
- How do I search and add Teachers/Administrators so that districts can manage adding their own teachers?
- Issues submitting a survey