Reviewers are responsible for scoring Dossiers and OPAL submissions who are trained licensed teachers in New Mexico who review and score dossiers that share the exact qualifications and experience of the dossier they are reviewing.
You may already have an account in TeachNM as an educator or administrator, however, the Reviewer account will have a different role. You must be invited to Reviewer Training in order to create a Reviewer account.
Please keep in mind that each account is attached to a separate email address so you will have to use a different email address than any other accounts in the system (educator, administrator, or both) for your reviewer account.
Please follow these steps to create a new account:
- Go to the TeachNM website
- In the lower left hand corner, click the New User Registration link
- Read and accept the Acceptable Use Agreement
- Follow the directions while filling out the registration form
- Under Organizational Affiliations section, select 'Reviewer' as the Member Type
- Submit form
- You will need to verify the account by using the link provided in the verification email that is sent to the email address you used at registration.
You will not have immediate access to the account you created, so please do not be alarmed if you cannot sign in.
When creating a password, follow the password requirements below:
- Passwords must not contain any words found in the dictionary.
- Must be at least 8 characters in length.
- Must include at least one lowercase letter, one capital letter, one number, and one special character (@#$%&!).
If you have any questions, or need assistance please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-277-1999.