1. Navigate to teachnm.org
2. Select New User Registration at the bottom of the home page. (highlighted below).
3. Agree to the Acceptable Use Agreement
Complete Registration Form
1. Complete User Information. If you have an existing account in the system, you cannot use the same email address, you must choose a unique address for each account to register.
2. Use NMPED as Place of Employment, then select PED Global from the dropdown for Primary Affiliation.
3. Choose Request Manager from the dropdown for Member Type.
4. Complete Security Information. Passwords must be at least 8 characters, including one uppercase, one number and one special character (%@*!#$)
5. Complete Demographic Information. Use 000000 as your six digit license number in the License Number field.
6. Select Register at the bottom of the form to complete registration.
What do I do After I Register?
Once you have registered successfully, you will receive an email asking to verify your account using the link provided. The link expires after 72 hours.
After you verify your email address, login by choosing Public Education Department from the menu (seen below) and then entering your email address and password you created at registration.
Agree to the Acceptable Use Agreement:
Selecting agree will bring you to the PED Administrative Review Area.
If you have any questions or challenges during registration or login, please contact IPD at firstname.lastname@example.org